100% Raw Cacao Soufflé is sugar-free and yolk-free. Cacao contains a naturally rich supply of antioxidants, and is also an excellent source of dietary fiber. Cacao is also known to be one of the highest dietary sources of magnesium. It contains a high iron content and possesses many other essential minerals. MMmmm...tasty and healthy!
3 tbsp of raw organic cacao powder
4 tbsp of organic raw honey
4 happy free-range chicken egg whites (let sit at room temperature for about 30 min prior to baking)
1/4 cup of chopped organic pre-soaked almonds (pre-soaked nuts are enzyme activated)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat a sauce pan on low heat.
3. Add raw cacao powder and raw honey to sauce pan.
4. Stir until it is a creamy chocolate texture (add a bit more cacao powder if necessary).
5. Remove from heat and set aside.
6. In a (dry) metal mixing bowl add 4 egg whites.
7. Whip up the egg whites at medium speed, until you get a meringue-like texture.
8. Fold in the cacao and honey mixture into the whipped egg whites.
9. Scoop mix evenly into 2 soufflé bowls.
10. Bake for 10 minutes.
11. Remove from oven and top with enzyme activated pre-soaked nuts.
12. Serve immediately and enjoy good healthy eating!