Bentonite Clay is composed of weathered and aged volcanic ash, and is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays available! It is safe to consume and can be taken internally or externally (as a poultice or bath) to detoxify the body. Bentonite Clay has a strong negative ionic charge that attracts things that have a positive charge, such as heavy metals, toxins, harmful bacteria, pesticides, and other pathogens. The clay simply binds with these toxins and exits through the colon and the kidneys! It is a simple and effective way to clean our bodies and cure disease. It can also be used as personal hygiene for your skin, teeth and hair!
We recently purchased some liquid Bentonite Clay that we'll be taking internally in order to continue cleansing our digestive system. We will post our results in about a month or so.
|Image taken from inno-vite.com|