Quote by: Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Greens are healthy any time! Part of the detox process involves cutting down on most foods except for your fruits and salads. For 3 weeks now, we have been 100% raw! Until we complete our detox, our breakfasts will consist of fruits such as berries and melons. Our lunches and dinner will include salads and zucchini pasta. Eating raw fresh fruits, along with fruit vegetables such as zucchini and red pepper - and greens and herbs - are tasty, healthy and easier to prepare than cooked foods. We'll be sharing a variety of salad recipes in the upcoming posts. Enjoy our recipe below for Raw Zucchini Spaghetti With Spinach Pesto and topped with cayenne pepper (for detox support). This is the easiest dinner to make!
Zucchini 'Spaghetti' With Spinach Pesto Sauce Recipe
Ingredients for Spinach Pesto Sauce:∙ bunch of organic spinach
∙ 1 tbsp organic oregano
∙ 1 organic lemon (juice)
∙ bunch of organic cilantro
∙ bunch of organic Italian parlsey
∙ 1/4 cup of organic extra virgin coconut oil∙ pinch of organic cayenne pepper (add more if you like it hot)
∙ Himalayan pink salt (to taste)
∙ black pepper
Ingredients for pasta:
∙ 2 large organic zucchinis
∙ 1 small organic cucumber
1. Using a julienne peeler, peel zucchini lengthwise to create 'noodles' and place in a large bowl.
2. Cut cucumber into strips (you can try to use julienne peeler) and then add to bowl.
3. Add salt, mix well and set aside for 3-5 minutes to soften.
4. Add all remaining ingredients (ingredients for pesto) to a container and blend (using a hand blender).
5. Add pesto to noodles and mix well (in bowl).6. Taste and make necessary adjustments (with salt).
7. Serve and enjoy your enzymes!