Cucumber Noodles With Cabbage And Pesto Recipe
∙ 4 organic garlic cloves
∙ 2-3 small organic shallots
∙ 1 tbsp organic coconut oil (for frying)
∙ 1 organic yellow pepper
∙ 1/4 of organic extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed)
∙ 1 organic lemon (about 1/2 lemon or 1 small lime)
∙ a bunch of organic spinach
∙ 2 medium (or large) organic cucumbers
∙ 2 cups of shredded organic green cabbage
∙ Himalayan pink salt (to taste)
1. On a chopping board, chop garlic and onion and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
2. Cut yellow pepper in pieces and add to a container (for blending).
3. Then add olive oil, lemon (or lime), spinach and salt to the container.
4. Heat a small frying pan and add coconut oil. Then add red onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes or so. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Using a julienne peeler, peel cucumber, creating noodles and place in a large mixing bowl.
6. Add shredded cabbage to mixing bowl. You can slightly steam the cabbage if you do not like it raw. Set aside.
7. Add onions and garlic to container (holding the spinach and other ingredients) and blend until smooth.
8. Add pesto sauce to large mixing bowl (holding noodles and cabbage) and mix well.
9. Add more salt if necessary and taste.
10. Once seasoned, distribute noodles to 2 plates.
11. Serve and enjoy a refreshing meal!