Monday, May 4, 2015

Zucchini Spaghetti With Veggie "Meatballs" (rice)

I've been slowly implementing more cooked foods into my diet to test things out. I definitely feel the difference in digestion time. Raw is best! But if you want to keep cooked foods in your diet, there are still healthy ways to do it. When cooking rice, use organic brown rice that has been pre-soaked for at least 8 hours (overnight). When frying foods, always use coconut oil and cook at lower heat temperature. Although coconut oil can stand high temperatures, it's a matter of not cooking every bit of nutrition out of the food. Also, when making tomato sauces, keep it raw because tomatoes become acidic when cooked and will have no nutritional value for you. I came up with another simple recipe for veggie 'meatballs' using rice as the main component. I topped it off with Homemade tomato sauce. I'll be posting the recipe soon... Click Here for an older recipe of veggie meatballs made with eggplant and lentils.
Pin It

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Share an experience or ask a question...