Avocado Soup Recipe
Serves 2 (add one cup water and 1 avocado for additional servings)
∙ 2 cups of water
∙ 1 tbsp of organic coconut oil
∙ 1/2 red onion (diced, let sit for at least 5 minutes)
∙ 3 large organic garlic cloves (diced, let sit for at least 5 minutes)
∙ 1 organic carrot (chopped)
∙ 2 organic avocados
∙ bunch organic spinach
∙ 1 slice of organic lemon (optional)
∙ Himalayan sea salt
1. Boil water, then turn heat down to low.
2. Add coconut oil, onions, garlic and carrot to water and let simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Peel and cut avocado, then add to a container (for blending).
4. Wash spinach and then add to container.
5. Once broth is ready, let cool for 2 minutes or so, or until slightly warm.
6. Add broth and a pinch of salt to container (do not discard of onions, garlic or carrot pieces).
7. Squeeze lemon slice and blend all ingredients until silky smooth.
8. Add more salt if necessary. Serve and enjoy!