The Liebster Blog Award (“Liebster” meaning dearest, beloved, or favorite in German) originated in Germany- according to the information on the internet. The significance of the award is to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers, who deserve to have more recognition and following than they already have. Laurie from
Laurie's Cravings has nominated our blog for this award. This is the
second award she has nominated us for and we
really appreciate it. Thank you
again Laurie!
As part of the rules, I would like to nominate the Lieber award to the following (healthy food and/or sustainability) blogs that we enjoy:
1.
The Wren and Rabbit
2.
Citron Limette
3.
NoFacePlate
4.
Firesign Farm
5.
The Red Apron
Pin It
Thank you so much to nominate Citronlimette for The Liebster Award. I really appreciated.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very inspiring. Thank you!
We really enjoy your recipes!
DeleteThank you for the nominating The Red Apron.
ReplyDeleteYou yourself need another nomination back.
I just love your blog and the photos are amazing.
I have forwarded your blog to my friends.
Thank you - we appreciate it.
Deleteoh my goodness! you guys are amazing :D
ReplyDeletethank you for the nomination.
i visit your blog daily to check out what's new.
thank you again.
jena
thewrenandrabbit xo
We love the simple and healthy recipes you share!
Delete